Best Indian Betting Bonus Offers in 2022
Betting bonus offers are one of the most enjoyable aspects of joining a sports betting site. You get your account off to a flying start by getting a sportsbook bonus. At BettingBilly, our goal is to introduce you to the best sports betting sites out there today, many of which have great betting offers.
All of these reviews are done objectively and are fairly compared with one another. This guide specifically looks at the different online sportsbook bonus offers you will come across.
Types of Betting Bonuses: These Offers you should Know
There are many different types of sportsbook bonus offers out there today. These will range in type, size and terms. Different people will have different preferences when it comes to deciding the best betting promotions. Here are some of the common betting bonuses you will come across:
- Deposit Bonus: This sees you getting a bonus when you make your first deposit to a platform. Usually, the bookmaker will match your first bet or deposit by a certain amount.
- Risk-Free Bet: This is when you can place your qualifying bet and if it loses, you will get a free bet for the same stake size credited to your account.
- Free Bets: The most common type of sports betting bonus offer you will see is a free bet offer. This allows you to place a bet on a certain sports event without having to risk any of your own money.
Popular Existing Customer Promotions
As well as new bettors getting bonus offers, there will also usually be offers for existing customers at a sportsbook. Here are some of those common types of promotions you will see:
- Loyalty Bonus: A lot of betting sites will have loyalty programs where you earn points every time you bet. Once you reach a certain level, you may be entitled to a loyalty bonus, often in the form of a free bet.
- Leaderboards: There may be daily or weekly tournaments where people can earn points through their sports bets, with the top finishers at the end of the period getting a share of a cash prize.
- Mobile Bonus: This type of offer is for those people who are placing bets on their mobile devices.
- Cashback: This type of offer allows you to get your cashback if something happens during a game. For example, if a team is leading at half-time but they lose the match, you may get your stake back.
- Risk-free bet: This type of bet sees you placing a bet and if it loses, you will get your stake returned to you in the form of a free bet.
- Combination bet bonus / Boost: Accumulators and parlay bets are very popular among sports bettors. A common promotion is getting a boost on the final price of your multiple bet, usually increasing with the more selections you add.
What are Wagering or Playthrough Requirements?
When you are looking at betting bonus offers, there are a lot of things going on behind the scenes. An offer can look very flashy on the surface but once you read the terms of the offer you may realize that it may not be as good as you initially thought.
A lot of the time, there may be wagering requirements associated with a given offer. This means that you cannot cash out bonus funds without first meeting the wagering requirements. This could mean betting your free bet winnings two times before cashing out.
There could be a requirement for you to place your free bet on certain types of markets or on a selection that has minimum odds. You will also have a certain time period to meet requirements, which needs to be kept in mind.
As an example, if you get a Rs1,000 free bet, you may need to place it only on a football match winner markets and at odds of at least 1.25, having seven days to use this free bet before it expires. You will then be able to cash out the winnings of the free bet, but not the stake.
How does a good Betting Bonus look like?
As you can see, there are many different types of betting bonus offers out there today. They will all be a bit different depending on what operator you are looking at. There is no such thing really as a perfect bonus, because different people will have their own preferences. However, there are many great bonus offers out there today.
To help you decide if an offer looks to be good or not, here are a few key areas you can look at:
- Bonus amount: The bonus amount is not the be all and end all when looking at a bonus offer. While of course you want to get a big bonus, oftentimes the larger amounts come with tougher playthrough requirements. This means that on average, you might be better going for the smaller offers that are more achievable to cash out. If there is a deposit bonus with a high amount of bonus funds you can earn, make sure that you stay within your means and don’t try to max out the offer just because you can.
- Bonus percentage: While there may be a large potential sum of bonus funds you can get through an offer, it may have a low match percentage. This means that you are putting out more money and not getting too much in return for it. Usually, a deposit bonus of at least 100% is good, with anything lower often not being worth your while in a lot of cases.
- Free Bets: Free bets are always a great type of betting bonus. Usually, you will be able to cash out the winnings without having to wager the funds any further. You will also usually have a decent level of flexibility in terms of the types of markets you can bet on. While there will be some restraints, free bets are always welcomed. You are playing with the bookmaker’s money and not your own. Therefore, you are not taking on board any risk whatsoever.
- Wagering requirements: While a lot of free bets allow you to keep the winnings without needing any further action, some sportsbooks do make you wager the free bet winnings a certain amount of times. If these requirements are much greater than two times the winnings, it is usually not the best offer to look at.
- Bonus time: You don’t want to forget to obtain a bonus offer or to use this offer. This means making your qualifying deposit or bet within a certain period of time. If there are wagering requirements, you want to have a few days at least to hit these targets.
Top 5 Tips to Fulfill the Sportsbook Wagering Requirements
There are a lot of different ways you can approach sports betting. Different people have their own approaches, but there are some common tips that will always be good to keep in mind no matter what your strategy may be. Here are some handy tips to help you meet wagering requirements:
- Bet on the sports you know: You will likely perform best when you are betting on sports that you know the best. From watching games and following the teams and/or athletes, you will pick up knowledge over time that you can put to the test. This is opposed to guessing on random spots that you do not know much about. You might therefore be placing cricket bets or tennis bets.
- It’s all about the odds: You want to make sure that you are betting at respectable odds. For a free bet, you may want to take a low risk approach and place bets on those events with shorter odds so you can almost guarantee cashing out. Other people will see a free bet as a chance to take a bigger risk and place it on a bet that has long odds.
- Bet small amounts of money: Sometimes, a free bet can be split up into multiple bets, while others make you bet the entire sum in one go. If you can break up the bets this can help you spread your risk rather than lumping it all on one selection.
- Bet with your head, not with your heart: It is never good to let emotion enter your betting picks. You want to use your head to make smart decisions. This is why it usually best to avoid betting on your favorite teams or players, as there can be some bias.
- Billy’s List: You can improve your chances of cashing out your bonus by getting access to some expert picks. These people have been betting for years and have a great track record in being successful bettors.
8 Reasons why the Bonus Can’t be Withdrawn
There are some issues that players can run into if they are not too familiar with betting bonus offers. These are usually straightforward issues that can be resolved. Here are some ways your bonus can go wrong:
- Withdraw before wagering requirements are met: Some offers require you to use the free bet or bonus funds before you try to make a withdrawal. If you put in a withdrawal request, this can cause any bonuses in your account to expire.
- Playing excluded games/bets/tournaments: In the offer’s terms, you will see that certain types of betting markets or sports may be excluded. You will not be able to use the free bets on these markets, with attempts to do so possibly leading to the expiration of your bonus.
- Expired bonus period: If you do not make your qualifying deposit or bet within the timeframe specified, you will not receive the offer or the free bet will expire. Make sure that you also meet any turnover requirements before the expiry date.
- First deposit wasn’t made within a certain period of time: A lot of offers will require you to make a qualifying deposit within a few days of setting up your account. If you miss this deadline, you will not be able to receive the offer.
- Exceed maximum winnings per game/wager/tournament: Some offers will have a cap on the amount you can win per game. Therefore, you should focus on bets that have smaller potential winnings that fit within the allowable range.
- Used excluded payment methods: If you use certain payment methods with a bonus offer, you may not be able to avail of the offer. This is common when using the likes of Neteller or Skrill.
- Used bonus in connection with another promotion: Most offers require you to only use it and not combine it or use it at the same time as any other offer. Failure to do so can often lead to you not receiving either bonus.
- Used a wrong or no bonus code: There will often be a sportsbook bonus code that you need to enter when signing up or making your first deposit in order to activate an offer. If you forget to do so or use the wrong code, you will miss out on the offer.
Our Top 5 Sports Betting Sites
There are many great sports betting sites that cater to players in India. These will range in the types of sports offer, bonus deals and the site design for example. Here are five of the best sports betting sites in India today:
Our Top 5 Betting Apps
If you are one of the millions of people who enjoy being able to place sports bets no matter where they are, you will want to deal with the best mobile sports betting site. Some platforms have their own apps, while others allow you to place bets through your web browser. Here are the best mobile offerings:
It is important that you only deposit what you feel comfortable with. You never want to spend money betting that you cannot afford to lose. There may be a deposit offer that requires you to deposit a minimum amount, which is something you will also need to consider when deciding how much funds to add.
Yes, most types of sports betting bonuses are worth it, as they boost your returns over time and can minimize your losses. These offers will look different depending on what operator you are using and you do need to read the terms and conditions so you know exactly what you can expect from a given offer.
Not every sports betting bonus will require you to use a promo code. However, there are some that need a code to be activated. Usually, you will need to enter this code when you are creating your account or when you are making your first deposit. If you forget to add this code, you will miss out on the offer.
You do have the ability to not activate a bonus offer if you wish to do so. This will be different for varying types of sports betting sites. For some of them, you do not enter the promo code if you don’t want to activate the offer. For others, you will have to actively opt-out.
If you are using an online casino and you have been given some bonus funds, you may be able to cash out these funds if you meet certain requirements. You need to read the terms and conditions of the offer. Usually, once you wager them a certain amount of times on given games you will be able to cash them out.
Not every promotion is going to need you to enter a promo code. This will vary depending on what operator you are using and the given deal. You should always double check if a promo code is needed before taking action as you do not want to miss out on the benefits of the offer.
For the vast majority of bonus offers that you come across, you are only able to claim it one time. This includes only claiming the bonus once per household, per device and per IP address a lot of times. You can sign up for multiple platforms and avail of these different bonus offers.
Not every bonus offer is going to be associated with making a deposit. Some of them will require you to deposit a certain amount. However there are also no deposit offers that you will sometimes come across. These deals see you getting a free bet for simply signing up for a new account with the platform.
It is important that you are dealing with a respected online sports betting site. You can check to see if the platform is regulated by a respected authority. You can also see what customers say about their experience of a given platform on social media or read some expert reviews about the site.
The main way in which online bookmakers make money is by people’s losing bets. The odds are also set in such a way that for a given event, the overall odds are often favoring the house slightly. They may also hedge their bets with other operators. Online bookmakers often have low overhead costs also as they often do not have any retail outlets.