Draw No Bet Betting Explained in 2021
If you are a sports betting fan, it is important that you have as many different betting types at your disposal as possible, such as draw no bet. This helps you to always have a way to potentially profit from a certain game or event.
Draw no bet is an ideal tool for managing your risk when betting on the outcome of a game. It is very easy to understand, you place a bet on one team or person to win an event and if it ends in a draw, then there will be no bet and your stake is returned to you. This guide looks at the draw no bet meaning in closer detail.
How does Draw No Bet Betting work?
The idea behind the draw no bet option is very simple. The draw no bet meaning is that you are placing a bet on a certain team or athlete to win an event. If they successfully win as you expected, then you will be paid out as normal. If the game ends in a draw, you will get your stake returned to you. Therefore, you are placing a bet that eliminates the risk of their being a draw in the fixture.
How do I place & win Draw No Bets?
The process of placing a draw no bet is very easy. It is similar to most standard types of bets, with just a few steps involved. If you follow the simple and easy process, you will be on your way to getting the most out of this betting type and hopefully improving the bottom line of your account at the end of the day.
- Step 1: Spot an opportunity: If you are looking to place a bet on a match that you are confident will end with one team winning, but you want to minimize the off chance of a draw, then a draw no bet is the ideal fit for you. Look for games where this scenario may be at play and a draw no bet makes sense.
- Step 2: Create an account: If you do not already have an account with an online sportsbook. You will need to create an account for yourself. This process only takes a few minutes to complete and you can then deposit some funds and begin betting.
- Step 3: Place the bet: All you need to do is go to the given sports event you want to use the draw no bet on and go to the draw no bet market, adding the team you think will win to your betslip and decide the size of the bet.
What sports offer Draw No Bet Betting?
Any sports really that allow for a draw and there are two opposing teams or competitors will usually have a draw no bet market on offer. Therefore,you can take advantage of the upsides of these betting types. Here are some of the more popular sports for this bet type:
- Rugby: Rugby betting is very popular in South Africa and the draw no bet can be an ideal way to cut down on your risk. Draws are pretty rare in rugby due to the nature of the sport, but they do happen. If there is a very evenly matched contest, the draw no bet can be the ideal way to hedge against the sides finishing the game level.
- Soccer: Soccer is perhaps the best sport for placing a draw no bet wager. This is because there are a lot of draws in soccer due to the low scoring nature of the game. If you fancy one team is going to definitely not lose, then the draw no bet is the ideal fit for this situation as you will make a profit if the team wins and get your stake back if it is a draw.
Examples for Draw No Bet Betting?
For this example, we will look at a rugby game between South Africa and New Zealand. For the draw no bet market, there are 1.1 odds in favor of South Africa.
Winning example of Draw No Bet Betting?
If you place R100 on South Africa in the draw no bet market and South Africa wins, you will make a profit of R110. If the game is a draw, then you will get your R100 stake back and you will break even.
Losing Example of Draw No Bet Betting?
If New Zealand beat South Africa, you will lose your draw no bet wager and get no return. This is the only possibility of not getting a return when using this bet type.
Is Draw No Bet Betting a Good Bet?
A draw no bet wager is a great tool to have at your disposal and is used by smart bettors all across the world. It is less commonly used than some of the more popular betting types, but it is not a silly bet and certainly is worth a try.
5 Tips for your next bets
If you want to place a draw no bet wager and you want some help, here are a few tips that you can follow:
- Tip 1: Use it in the right circumstances: The draw no bet is a very useful tool, but it needs to be used correctly. This type of bet reduces your risk, but it also reduces your odds. Therefore, you should not use draw no bet when you think there will be a clear winner in a game.
- Tip 2: Experiment: It is a good idea to use draw no bet wagers in different scenarios to see how it performs best for you. This helps you learn when and when not to use it.
- Tip 3: Do your research: By looking at historical matchups and recent form, you can see what teams tend to finish their games in a lot of draws. This could be the ideal circumstance to use a draw no bet.
- Tip 4: Learn from experts: There are a lot of expert sports picks services out there today that offer draw no bet tips. Billy’s List is one such service that is free to sign up for.
- Tip 5: Make a staking plan: Different bettors will take varying approaches with a draw no bet wager. Some prefer to use them when they are placing large bets on favorites, while other people prefer using it for long-priced outsiders. Learn what your preferred strategy is and stick to it once you see success.
Which betting site is the best to bet on?
At this point, you are ready to start implementing tips and tricks from this guide into practice. Don’t hesitate and go straight to bet.co.za website to sign up for an account. Load some money before placing your wagers, and dive into the offer. We are sure you’ll know to pick your bets wisely. Make profits in the long term, and enjoy your wagering experience!
There are a lot of different sports that are not suited to draw no bet wagers. Most commonly, those events that have more than two competitors, such as horse racing and golf will usually not have these types of markets. The most common ones will be where two teams are battling it out and a draw is a possible outcome.
There will always be terms and conditions attached to bonus offers, with these rules always changing depending on the offer and operator. A lot of the time, certain types of bets cannot be placed using free bets, but draw no bet will usually be one of the allowable markets for you.
Most online sportsbooks will have a mobile platform that you can use in order to place your wagers. This could be through an app that you download or through a website that has been optimized for mobile. This allows you to place bets on the go, once you have an internet connection.
There will be no single online sportsbook that always has the best odds for draw no bet wagers. Some platforms will focus on certain sports, so this could be your best approach. To make sure that you are always getting optimal odds, you can just open an account with each of the leading online sports betting sites.