Surebet Betting Explained in 2022
A surebet is a way to almost guarantee that you are going to make a profit with certain types of bets. While this is not some sort of system or model where you are trying to predict the outcome of a game, you are using mathematics to achieve this end result. It is one of the lesser-known betting types around and they can be hard to find. This surebet guide looks into the different aspects involved with this type of wager.
How does Surebet Betting work?
The idea of Surebet betting is to place some bets that will guarantee you are in profit no matter what the final result in a given sporting event may be. As different bookmakers will often have different opinions on the expected outcome of a game, leading to differing odds, there can be situations where you take advantage.
Usually, this works for a closely matched game between two competitors where the odds are similar for both teams. You might find odds for both of the teams winning that can guarantee you a profit no matter the result. You simply place bets on these outcomes at certain stakes that will guarantee you profit.
How do I place & win Surebets?
If you like the sound of Surebet betting and you want to get started yourself, there are a few different ways in which you can do so. While the process is simple to execute, the bulk of the work is finding the opportunities for a Surebet in the first place. Here are a few steps to help you along the way:
- Step 1: Seek opportunities: Surebet opportunities can be few and far between. Most bookmakers are aware of these sorts of opportunities and do their best to avoid them happening. You want to look for a sporting event where the odds are very even and then find prices for both sides winning that will be conducive to a Surebet.
- Step 2: Open accounts: You will normally need to have accounts with at least two bookmakers in order to be able to pull off a Surebet, as you are going to need the two different prices to make this work. The process of signing up only takes a few minutes and you can get your hands on a welcome betting bonus.
- Step 3: Place the bets: As you now have your accounts ready to go, you can place the bets. Make sure that you are using stake sizes that make sense and will allow you to make a profit no matter the end result.
What sports offer Surebet Betting?
If you are trying to find some Surebet opportunities and you don’t know where to start, there are a few general rules to follow. This will allow you to get a good start on this journey and quickly learn about what you should be looking for and what to avoid.
You will find Surebet opportunities for the vast majority of sports. Normally, it is preferable if you are dealing with a sporting event that just has two opponents. Normally you want the event to be evenly matched so the odds are pretty similar. As each bookmaker will have their own views, you might find that one team is the favorite with one sportsbook and the other team is the favorite with the other.
Examples for Surebet Betting?
If you are looking at a cricket match with two close teams, this could present a possible Surebet opportunity. If you find that Team A has odds of 1.91 and Team B has odds of 2.20 with another bookmaker, you could be in business. There are all sorts of great surebet calculators that you can use to determine what the best staking size is for a bet.
Winning example of Surebet Betting?
If you are looking at this cricket game and you found these two prices for Team A and Team B, then you are in business. You can use a calculator dedicated to Surebet or arbitrage betting in order to figure out your staking size. In this case, if you place R107 on Team A to win and R93 on Team B to win, you are locking in a guaranteed win.
If Team A wins, you get a return of R204.37, which is an overall profit of R4.37 for your wagering. If Team B wins, your return will be R204.60, a total profit of R4.60. To take advantage of the profits, a lot of people using a surebet strategy will bet big.
Is Surebet Betting a Good Bet?
While there are always risks involved with sports betting, there are certain times where you can guarantee a return when the math is right. This is the case when you find an opportunity to place a surebet. Therefore, it is definitely going to be a part of any betting strategy, but not something you should exclusively focus on.
5 Tips for your next bets
As soon as you have gotten to grips with how a surebet works, then you will be ready to try it out for yourself. In order to get started, there can often be a process of trial and error before you get things right. Here are a few simple steps you can follow with your surebet approach:
- Tip 1: Plenty of homework: The process of finding possible surebet opportunities takes a lot of work. These aren’t always going to be easy to find as the bookmakers are smart and try to eliminate any possible mismatches. Therefore, you need to be on the ball.
- Tip 2: Make it easier: To help you with your surebet process, try to use as many tools as possible. For example, use a surebet calculator to figure out what stakes you need to place on certain odds to guarantee a profit.
- Tip 3: Learn from others: There are a lot of people out there today who are successful with surebets. You can find communities online where you can learn from others and help spot opportunities for yourself.
- Tp 4: Don’t rely on it: While sure betting is a great way to guarantee some profit, it should not make up your entire betting strategy. Try to have a mix of different betting types so you can keep the enjoyment factor alive.
- Tip 5: Beware of pitfalls: There are some pitfalls with regularly doing surebets. Bookmakers can often identify when you are doing so and if it becomes a regular occurrence, they will start to limit your bets and even close your account.
Which Surebet site is the best to bet on?
At this point, you have all about surebets at your fingertips. It is the perfect time to try it out in real-money betting. Therefore, head to bet.co.za, as you will find the most comprehensive offer and feel the best wagering experience. Load some money to your account before dipping into the offer, and make your picks wisely. Take advantage of tips and tricks from this article to increase your chances of winning!
Just like anything, there are pros and cons associated with placing surebets. The main downside is that you often will have your betting account limited in terms of max bets and sometimes even closed. This is because the bookmakers don’t like losing money. You also usually need to bet big to win small.
No, there is nothing illegal about placing a surebet. Bookmakers certainly don’t like people placing these types of bets because they will be losing money in a lot of cases. However, there is no law saying you cannot do this. Therefore, you can continue placing these types of bets without any legal repercussions.
Nearly every sport will allow you to use surebets in some shape or form, even for events where there are many participants, such as golf and horse racing can still work. This is because you can trade in-play or during live betting to hedge your positions and guarantee a profit.
The best way to get started is through trial and error. Once you have grasped the basics, you can then start looking for opportunities. The easiest way to do so is by looking at odds aggregator sites so you can see all of the odds on the different bookmakers for a given event in one place.