Android Betting Apps 2022
These days, you’ll have plenty of different Android betting apps to check out. You can find the best options that are the best fit for you through the free reviews on BettingBilly. You can enter the state you are in and see what sports betting apps for Android are available to you. Once you have signed up for a free account and downloaded one of the betting apps for Android, you can take advantage of the Billy’s List free sports picks and parlay picks. All you need to do is sign up for this free list by checking out the header or sidebar sections.
Android Betting Apps: Most Important Things
If you want to be able to place sports bets on the go, wherever you may be, then you will need to check out the best betting apps for Android if this is the type of mobile device you are using to bet on sportsbooks with the best odds. Here are some of the most important things you should look out for with these apps:
- Availability of markets and features: When it comes to mobile apps, there are often differences compared to the desktop offering. This could mean that there are less sports or markets supported on the mobile offering. There might also be differences between the mobile betting apps for Android and iOS devices that need to be considered.
- If you are a fan of racing, football or golf betting for example, you want apps on Android that look after these needs. You may be a fan of live betting, so you want to ensure that this is going to be a part of a given site.
- Support for your operating system: You want to ensure that the best betting apps for Android phones you are looking at will be compatible with the version you are using on your phone. Some older models may not work properly with the apps for example. Older betting apps from the Google Play Store may also be slow when you have a newer mobile device.
- Reliability: You don’t want to be using an app that is not reliable to bet with. A lot of the time you will be rushing when trying to place a bet on your mobile device, so you don’t want any delays that could lead to you missing out on a profitable opportunity. Make sure that a given app has a good track record of being reliable.
6 Criteria for a Good Sports Betting App
To narrow down the list of different Android betting apps, you will need to look at some key criteria to help you with the decision-making process. While these criteria are not everything, they certainly are important.
- Mobile Betting Offer & Odds: You want to make sure that there are plenty of different sports and markets within these sports to place a bet on through the app. You also want to do so at competitive odds, getting the best odds to increase your returns over time. It all adds up, so even small differences in odds over time can lead to significant results.
- Mobile In-Play Betting: In-play betting is a very popular way to place wagers. It is particularly popular on apps as people could be at a game or watching it in a bar or a friend’s house and want to place a bet. You want a decent selection of live events, as well as different markets that you can use to potentially best profit during the course of a game.
- Mobile Bonus: Some betting apps will have special sports betting bonus just for mobile players, which is ideal. Otherwise, you will still be able to take advantage of the standard new customer bonus offer like a free bet when you are starting out. These will vary from deposit bonuses to free bets and risk-free bets. It is the best way to get a leg up when you start off a new sportsbook account.
- App Usability & Special Functions: It is important that a betting app is easy to use. You want a menu system that is clear, a simple design and the process of placing a bet at decent odds should be seamless. You can also watch out for the best special features that are available on that given app that will not be available elsewhere. Some apps for example may offer casino and poker play as well as sports betting.
- Payment Options: Oftentimes the payment methods on offer through betting apps can be a deal breaker for bettors. People want easy to use options that are fast, cheap and reliable. People will often already have their preferred options that they want to use. Some payment options may not be available on the sports betting app even if they are on the desktop platform.
- Security: You want to be dealing with an operator that is regulated within your state. It is also important to check the security features offered by the operator to protect your data and funds. Proper encryption technology helps ensure that you will not be subject to any serious issues.
Legal situation in the USA
Sports betting has been going from strength to strength in the USA since it was made federally legal in May 2018. Each state has the ability to legalize the activity now, with this list growing every day.
The rules for the sports betting sector will vary from state to state. Certain betting types and markets for college events and esports for example may be allowed in certain states and not allowable in others. There may be limitations on certain elements of online betting or the choice of operator depending on the state. In some areas there are monopolies on mobile betting, while others have very open markets that offer you a wide selection of different betting apps.
To see what the situation is in your given state, you can use BettingBilly’s state feature. Simply choose the state that you are in and you will see what different betting app options can be used for your sports betting needs. This takes a lot of the hard work off your hands, allowing you to focus on your betting.
The environment is changing on a regular basis, so if you are in a state where sports betting is not currently legal, then it could quickly change. You want to be aware of these changes and regularly stay updated on the issue. This allows you to take part in legal sports betting as soon as it becomes a reality.
The process of creating a new account for a sportsbook through an Android app is pretty easy and straightforward. You only need to spend a few minutes in most cases getting started before you will be able to get started placing your sports bets.
Here are some of the key steps involved with registering for a new sports betting account through Android apps:
- Go to the Google Play Store or operator website and download the app
- Start the registration process
- Fill in personal and contact info
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Confirm that you are old enough to use the site in your state
- Verify your identity with proof of ID and proof of address
- Confirm your new account via email
- Check out the welcome bonus package
- Make your first deposit using any relevant bonus code
- Start wagering these free bonus funds
5 Tips for the Beginning
A lot of players will run into issues if they are using an Android betting app for the first time. There are a few ways in which you are able to avoid some of the common pitfalls that you may come across.
- Learning about the welcome bonus: It is important that you are fully aware of what welcome bonus is available and what you have to do to activate it. By reading the terms and conditions you can find out how many times the bonus funds have to be wagered and what games contribute the most.
- Don’t forget about promo codes: While some operators may activate the welcome offer automatically, others will require you to enter a promo code when making your first deposit. Failure to do so means that you will not be able to avail of the offer such as getting your free bet.
- Get expert advice: When you are getting started placing bets, it is a good idea to get some help from the best experts. The likes of Billy’s List provides you with expert sports betting tips that have a proven track record, all for free.
- Deposit within your means: When starting off your account, you should only deposit enough money that you are comfortable with losing. You don’t want to add more funds beyond your means just for the sake of maxing out a deposit bonus offer.
- Focus on your strengths: While it is always good to experiment, if you are looking to get consistent with your betting, sticking to the sports you know the most about can often be the best way to consistently churn out profit.
Yes, you can simply delete the app off your mobile device or you can completely deactivate your account with that given sportsbook. However, it is not a requirement for you to completely delete your account if you simply don’t want the app taking up space when you are not using it.
Most online sportsbooks will give you the option of using your web browser in order to place bets instead of having to download an app. However, using the app will usually be a lot quicker and smoother as a whole. Most popular mobile web browsers will be supported if this is the case.
The Play Store usually avoids having apps that are related to gambling. This is why you will usually have to download the Android app straight from the operator’s website. Therefore, if you cannot find the app on the Play Store, your next port of call should always be to check the operator’s site.
Most sports betting apps for Android will be compatible with older versions of smartphones. You do not have to have the latest technology in order to place your sports bets. The older devices may be a bit slower when using the app, but this will not be a major issue.
You will be able to deposit and withdraw from your betting account using the mobile betting app. This process is usually pretty straightforward, but not all of the desktop payment methods will be on offer for the mobile version. There may be some limits on how much you can deposit or withdraw in a given time period or a given transaction.
Yes, you can get started with a new account by signing up directly through a mobile betting app. You follow a similar process to what is seen with a desktop offering. This entails entering your personal info, contact info, setting a password and username, agreeing to the terms and conditions and verifying your new account.
Most mobile offerings will cater for live betting. However, it is worth double checking this before you sign up to a given sportsbook if it is going to be a big deal for you. This will give you a bit of comfort and you will be able to watch your favorite football game for example and quickly react to the latest game developments by placing in-play bets.
Some operators will have free bonus offers dedicated to mobile players. These offers are often rare, but they do exist. Otherwise, you will be able to take advantage of the usual free welcome bonus offers that are available on the desktop version of the platform. These are of varying shapes and sizes, giving you a great opportunity to get ahead right away.
You should make sure that the given bookmaker is fully licensed in your state by the gambling regulator. You should also check to see what sort of encryption technology is used to protect the funds and data of bettors. To see if they are licensed, you can use the BettingBilly state checker to see all the rules and licenses that are currently active in your state.
There are age restrictions in place that will vary from state to state. Most areas will allow you to place sports bets if you are at least 21 years old. However, it is worth taking the time to double check that this is the case. Use the BettingBilly state checker tool to quickly find out what the exact age will be.
Some operators and payment methods will have a max withdrawal you can make in a given day or week. This will vary depending on the operator. Certain payment methods will also have smaller limits than others, so this is another factor that you should consider.