UFC action heads to the middle east this weekend when the Etihad Arena, Abu Dhabi, hosts the event UFC 267 on Saturday, October 30. With what is a stacked fight card, fans are in for a treat. The main event is a blockbuster light-heavyweight clash between the reigning, defending champion, “The Polish Power,” Jan Blachowicz and former title challenger Glover “The Brazilian Pitbull,” Teixeira. In a similarly thrilling co-main event, Petr Yan takes on Cory “The Sandman” Sandhagen for the interim Bantamweight championship. Stay with us for the best bets, odds, tips, and predictions for the night.
UFC 267: Blachowicz vs. Teixeira General Information:
- Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021
- TV-Time: ESPN+, 10:30 a.m. ET
- Venue: Etihad Arena
- Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Fights: 6 Fights on the Main Card and 9 fights on the Preliminary Card
- Main Event: Jan Blachowicz vs. Glover Teixeira
Expert Pick #1 – Blachowicz to win @-136
Glover Teixeira’s incredible run of five straight victories to see him challenging for the light heavyweight title once again after losing out in 2014 is an astounding achievement. This feat is even more impressive when his age is factored in. The 42-year-old will be taking on fellow veteran Jan Blachowicz, who has also had to overcome adversity before wielding the Light Heavyweight belt.
This epic showdown that will put Teixeira’s remarkable shot-chomping capabilities to the test, it’ll also be a great display of punching power and wrestling by both fighters. For this one, our experts predict a Jan Blachowicz win in the end, as he defends his title for the second time. The Polish Power will be too much to polish.
Records: Jan Blachowicz 28-8-0 | Glover Teixeira 32-7-0 Main Card –Light heavyweight (205lbs) – Approx. Start Time: 2:30 p.m. ET
Expert Pick #2 – Yan to win @–136
Petr “No Mercy” Yan really only lost his Bantamweight belt due to a disqualification in his title fight vs. Aljamain Sterling. In a bid to reclaim his title, he takes on the number 3 ranked fighter in the division. Cory Sandhagen takes up this challenge on short notice.
It is going to be a tough matchup with both fighters being very accomplished strikers. Although Cory possesses the height and reach advantages, the deciding difference in this one would be Yan’s immense pressure, strike volume, and most importantly, grappling. Should he fail to beat The Sandman on the feet, we see Yan dominating on the ground and securing the win for the belt.
Records: Petr Yan 15-2-0 | Cory Sandhagen 14-3-0 Main Card – Bantamweight (135lbs) – Approx. Start Time: 2:00 p.m. ET
Expert Pick #3 – Ankalaev to win @–129
Another highly anticipated light heavyweight matchup sees Magomed Ankalaev take on Volkan Oezdemir. The only viable path to victory for Oezdemir would be by way of KO.
However, Magomed Ankalaev is the better striker and grappler and should get the better of Volkan Oezdemir, whichever way the fight goes. Our experts predict a convincing win for the Russian as he extends his winning run to seven.
Records: Magomed Ankalaev 15-1-0 | Volkan Oezdemir 17-5-0 Main Card – Light heavyweight (205lbs) – Approx. Start Time: 1:00 p.m. ET
Complete Card & Predictions for the Night
UFC 267: Blachowicz vs. Teixeira presents two thrilling title fights in addition to thirteen splendid matchups across the main and preliminary cards that guarantee a thrilling night of MMA action. Here are the Predictions, Odds, Bets and Tips for this weekend: Main Event
- Light heavyweight (205lbs): Jan Blachowicz vs. Glover Teixeira – Blachowicz via KO/TKO
- Bantamweight (135lbs): Petr Yan vs. Cody Sandhagen – Yan via Decision
- Lightweight (155lbs): Islam Makhachev vs. Dan Hooker – Hooker via Decision
- Heavyweight (265lbs): Alexander Volkov vs. Marcin Tybura – Volkov via KO/TKO
- Welterweight (170lbs): Jingliang Li vs. Khamzat Chimaev – Chimaev via KO/TKO
- Light Heavyweight (205lbs): Magomed Ankalaev vs. Volkan Oezdemir – Ankalaev via KO/TKO
- (W) Strawweight (115lbs): Amanda Ribas vs. Virna Jandiroba – Ribas via Decision
- Featherweight (145lbs): Zubaira Tukhugov vs. Ricardo Ramos – Tukhugov via KO/TKO
- Middleweight (185lbs): Albert Duraev vs. Roman Kopylov – Duraev via Decision
- Welterweight (170lbs): Elizeu Zaleski vs. Benoit Saint-Denis – Saint-Denis via KO/TKO
- Light Heavyweight(205lbs): Michael Oleksiejczuk vs. Shamil Gamzatov – Gamzatov via Decision
- Featherweight (145lbs): Makwan Amirkhani vs. Lerone Murphy – Murphy via Decision
- Middleweight(185lbs): Yaozong Hu vs. Andre Petroski – Petroski via Decision
- Lightweight (155lbs): Damir Ismagulov vs. Magomed Mustafaev – Ismagulov via Decision
- Flyweight (125lbs): Tagir Ulanbekov vs. Allan Nascimento – Ulanbekov via Decision
A Battle To Be The Best LHW In The World 🌍@JanBlachowicz vs @GloverTeixeira. This Saturday 🏆— UFC (@ufc) October 27, 2021
[ #UFC267 | Saturday | 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙨 10:30𝙖𝙢𝙀𝙏 | 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙙 2𝙥𝙢𝙀𝙏 | LIVE on ESPN+ | @VisitAbuDhabi | @InAbuDhabi | #InAbuDhabi ] pic.twitter.com/2a9PxFvFl6